DO YOU NEED A BOWL FOR YOUR SEWP V??
The NASA SEWP BOWL (Business and Operations Workstation Laboratory) - the original name for the SEWP PMO (Program Management Office) - serves as a proactive agent facilitating interaction between Federal Government Agencies and SEWP Prime Contract Holders. This mission is accomplished for three major ordering processes: pre-order decision making; delivery order processing; and post order quality assurance. In addition, the SEWP Program Management Office (PMO) manages the SEWP contracts and acts as the information conduit between Contract Holders and Agencies. The services described below are provided by the SEWP Program Management Office (PMO):
- Provide on-line facility for Agency Customers to search for and compare available manufacturers, products and prices across all SEWP contracts.
- Provide an on-line Request for Quote (RFQ) capability.
- Act as an intermediary between Contract Holders and Agency Customers to clarify quote requests in a timely fashion.
- Receive delivery orders and check for accurate information (Delivery Order number, CO signature, Federal Agency / Approved Federal Agency Support Service Contractor, etc).
- Enter order information into the SEWP database for usage and status
- Forward SEWP Delivery Orders to Contract Holders.
- Reconcile all SEWP Delivery Orders received with Contract Holders to ensure all orders are properly handled and processed.
- Process order status reports from Contract Holders and provide access to status information to the Agency Customers.
- Perform quality assurance checks with Agency Customers on product delivery, product functionality and overall customer satisfaction.
- Work with Contract Holders and Agency Customers to resolve issues, such as late or incorrect delivery.
- Continually interact at program and contract level with the Contract Holders to ensure contract adherence and program improvements.
- Manage Technology Refreshments to ensure new products and price changes are processed in a correct and timely fashion and are in scope of the contract.
- Monitor and report on overall contract performance including adherence to reporting schedules, delivery times, and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain contract information on the SEWP web site.
- Maintain database of all SEWP products and prices.
- Plan and staff customer meetings, conferences and other outreach activities.
- Provide email and phone customer support.
SEWP PROGRAM MANAGEMENT OFFICE (PMO) POINTS OF CONTACT
- Help Line - 301-286-1478
- Fax (Orders Only)- 301-286-0317
- Program Manager/COTR - 301-286-1478